Ingredients Needed For Salsa
- 2 cups chopped and seeded tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped (amount depends on personal preference)
- 1-2 jalapenos, finely chopped and seeded
- A pinch of sea salt (according to taste)
- A tiny pinch of cumin powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, loosely packed
Directions To Make Salsa
Step 1 – Mix all the ingredients in a large container.
Step 2 – Cover the container and put it in the refrigerator for 1 to 5 hours to develop the perfect salsa flavor.
Step 3 – Take it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.